ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight insert mess

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
One of my cup headlights inserts wobbles around like hell, I noticed it when putting the bulbs in tonight, its so loose u can just move it all over the place when the bulb is being fitted! I cant see s**t with it fitted so ill have to get it out...sigh but what do I need to check?

Remove headlight and theres a ball and socket on the headlight adjuster, thats probably come out. Pop it back in, jobs a good un.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I removed the adjuster whilist it was on and its just a little black pole, is there meant to be a ball on the end?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Oh great :) Can I get the ball from anywhere and fit it myself? Doesnt sound like anything is rattling in the light so I assume its been lost :( Great... hope it passes MOT!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Need a new adjuster, easy to fit when you know how, gaffa tape can get you through your MOT.

Think they are the same from ALL mk2 clio's even the ph1's so can be had cheap from scrappy, but are rare to find on here.

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Did you get this sorted? I have the same problem, only had the car 3 weeks

Evo 8 MR
New adjuster, you can use the ones from your xenons.

How are you using the cup adjusters anyway?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
New adjuster, you can use the ones from your xenons.

How are you using the cup adjusters anyway?

They are all just plug and play Steve? Back of the light is identical to the xenons as far as the plugs go, I got the adjusters with the Cup light, even though one is screwed :(

The adjuster itself looks ok though? Its just missing the white part, if I was to buy another adjuster would it come with this white part? Im thinking not as its part of the light itself?!

Dan

A ANIMAL
i've got some headlightscoming out soon, might have some bits you need mate, do you have a picture of what you need? and i'll take a gander at what i have spare.