ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight restoration

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0239.PNG
@Danith

This

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
just don't rub to hard with them otherwise the scratches will go right through to your back bumper, honest a car washer told me:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You used it?

dan's cast offs.
nope, not convinced on the whole 'wipe' thing. might grab one to try on a scrap headlight one day.

Clio 172
just don't rub to hard with them otherwise the scratches will go right through to your back bumper, honest a car washer told me:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Flol!!! My thread got locked after that banter! Lol. Yea coz my headlights didn't really look brand spanking new, they had phantom irreparable damage apparently!!!? #whatatool !!!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Just don't get the Quixx kit that's designed to be used by hand. It's absolutely shite.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I don't understand why people buy these kits.

2000 then 2500 wet and dry paper followed by G3 Scratch remover does the job perfectly.

G3 is about £8 and the wet and dry paper is a couple of quid. I've done about a dozen sets of headlights with them and I haven't used a fifth of the G3 yet.

Oh I also use a small amount of Dlux to seal them.