ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight washer nozzle

Black-Gold 182
Hey all.
just found out my headlight washer nozzle is leaking. How easy are these to replace? its cracked, and I'm guessing its cause of cold weather. the other one went last winter, but had it fixed under warrenty then. Its out of warrenty now! typical!

Black-Gold 182
No-one had a similar problem? I can't believe I'm the only one who's had problems with their washer nozzle? How easy is it to replace?

b/g 182, meg tourer
its cracked? normally they just leak because the non-return valve goes on them or it can get a bit of s**t stuck in it.
replaced the nonreturn valve in mine for a few quid a while back. no probs since.
to replace the actual nozzle tho if its cracked, i think it might be a bumper off job and i think it just has a nut securing it on.
hope this helps

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Think you can do the passengers side without taking the bumper off, theres a thread on it on here, have a search about :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
^^^^
yeah, i think you might just reach your arm round to it after removing the plactic under tray