ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heads up, expansion bottle...

Clio 172 (CUP)
...anyone thinking of swapping out for a fresh one?

I've just received mine from ECP and reduced to £16 I thought was a bargain. It's now reduced further to £11.24 in the last couple of days!

OK it doesn't have the Renault markings, but it certainly looks like it's from a similar mold, and is German made.

Grab a bargain....

http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/...d8401d76205c2a95cebb4311a5543b65ff9d22&000125

51dbbdf7b1159bc3a3ba365c83dc2ae1.jpg

d1ff301e45e61bf2ad18455d89744bff.jpg

a7b9685bb29c917fdc55b67f7a02fb70.jpg

94bd21b6e6768951d161ee0edbf7fcfd.jpg

Clio 172 phase 1
Ive got an ecp one from back when i was working there ... they are actually decent unlike some of the other stuff they sell...

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
may as well bump this save starting a new one.
am looking for a new expansion tank and washer bottle to freshen up the bay.
got some prices from renault and it came to almost £100 for the two.
best place to get them from? And links.
ive checked ebay but don't want to be buying tat.
cheers.x

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have a ebay tank on my car and its been fine.
I have heard of them splitting though.

HBT 172 Cup
I ran an ebay tank for a couple of years, no issue with the tank, but the cap would never do up properly and when fully tight you could turn it further and it would click and undo. Was fine with a genuine cap though.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
  1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Why does noone change their brake fluid bottle? Always looks even more manky next to a new coolant bottle!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Ha Ha Ha, No.

I sprayed the toothbrush, Scrubbed the bottle, Sprayed the rag and wiped the bottle and then carried on doing that till i got it clean.
You could also use G101 or GUNK.