ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headunit Best Suit Mk2Ph1?

RS Meg 175
Which headunit best suits the MK2Ph1 interior?

I wanted the Pioneer P77MP but since its no longer in production i cant get it anywhere.

Any other ideas? pictures would be fantastic!

Cheers

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jeesus man your up late looking for head units! still havent got that bloody bumper fitted!! !:mad:

I always think the alpine ipod ones look really smart in the ph1's (spesh if you can get the dash light colours changed to match)

RS Meg 175
lol watching the boxing!
Why you not fitted it!?

Yeah i was looking at Pioneers and Alpine but i dont one with black on it else itll look s**t against the grey silver and blue on ph1 interior :( lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah know what you mean, i swear they do an alpine silvery one?? Havent fitted it because the mate who was supposed to paint it for me had his garage close down really un-expectedly, so he's just tryna sort out somewhere he can do it for me now... really wanna get it on but just gotta be patient i guess!

I'll have a look tmrw to see what i can find colour wise to go with the ph1 interior (i'm looking at a new one too atm) and if i find anything i'll post it up in here mate.

RS Meg 175
Awesome cheers for that guys :)

that DEH-P88RS is quite nice looking, couple on the bay to hmmm...
Any got some pictures of some head units fitted?

Storm Grey 200
Alpine CDE-9872 i think it suits it quite well, its got amber lights and so looks right with the rest at night (Y)

(pics blurry but does the job...)
dsc00631pv9.jpg

RS Meg 175
yeah its been sitting in my watched items for ages now ^^ lol thatll fly off though, sub £200 methinks