ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headunit Removal!

Car  197
I haven't got release keys for my head unit and it is slightly squint, what else can i use, dont want to say it but should i maybe go to halfords??
 
Small screwdrivers, Ive used kitchen knives slid into the sides before, just get out there and try.
 
I think life would be alot easier to go buy a set of keys for couple of quid! Saves messing up the head unit!
 
HAHHA I used 4 wooden kebab skewers and worked a treat :)

but just get 2 wire coat hangers bend in to a u shape and hey presto done, then bend the hangers back again :)
 
Back
Top