mikey123 Car 197 Apr 8, 2009 #1 I haven't got release keys for my head unit and it is slightly squint, what else can i use, dont want to say it but should i maybe go to halfords??
I haven't got release keys for my head unit and it is slightly squint, what else can i use, dont want to say it but should i maybe go to halfords??
I iimushroomzii Toilet roll king Car Transit Connect. Apr 8, 2009 #2 Small screwdrivers, Ive used kitchen knives slid into the sides before, just get out there and try.
mikey123 Car 197 Apr 8, 2009 #9 I used 2 knives and they worked perfect, still couldn't get the head unit straight, damn corsa!
ash197 Car Clio 197 08 Apr 9, 2009 #10 I think life would be alot easier to go buy a set of keys for couple of quid! Saves messing up the head unit!
I think life would be alot easier to go buy a set of keys for couple of quid! Saves messing up the head unit!
R Robno1 Car 54 plate, Arctic Blue 182 Apr 9, 2009 #11 HAHHA I used 4 wooden kebab skewers and worked a treat but just get 2 wire coat hangers bend in to a u shape and hey presto done, then bend the hangers back again
HAHHA I used 4 wooden kebab skewers and worked a treat but just get 2 wire coat hangers bend in to a u shape and hey presto done, then bend the hangers back again