ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headunits

Octavia vRS tfsi
Talk to me about headunits, I know nothing about them ...

I'm looking for a headunit that

• plays cd/mps/wma/aac,
  • has a rear usb port that will allow me to plug in, play and charge my ipod touch similtaneously,
  • buttons should preferably be backlit orange,
  • face has to be black not silver,
  • bluetooth technology inbuilt or compatible
  • an aux input
  • sub £150
What's out there?

Octavia vRS tfsi
Was initially hoping to get something Alpine Colm, but open to suggestions on other brands.

Clio 1.2
alpine 103 BT would be what you wont i would say

got everything on your list its about £20 over your sub

i just recently got a 102ri fitted which is same but without Blue Tooth bit and ipod connectivity is great and sound quality

also as for backlight options it has one which is a red sort of orange ;)

Clio 172
It would probably be hard to find an alpine unit within your budget with ipod compatability, unless you were going for a second hand one, the cheapest pioneer one i've found with ipod compatability was 230 euro, but even at that you have to buy another interface separately

Clio 1.2
It would probably be hard to find an alpine unit within your budget with ipod compatability, unless you were going for a second hand one, the cheapest pioneer one i've found with ipod compatability was 230 euro, but even at that you have to buy another interface separately

alpine 102ri is only £130 theres lots of cheaper units out too