ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

healight change

Renault Clio
I dont know if this has been asked for a 182 but my 1.2 i am looking at new lights for it and was looking to get LEd/Xenon lights was wondering what lights they are and looking to get new back tail lights too...

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
You can fit xenons from a 1*2. They are a direct swap. Don't go fitting a hid kit to your halogen headlamps because you'll fail mot and look like a tw@.as for the rear you can fit phase 1lights which don't have the clear bit in the middle and are all red and I'm sure there will be some s**t looking aftermarket tat available too for many more monies.

Renault Clio
You can fit xenons from a 1*2. They are a direct swap. Don't go fitting a hid kit to your halogen headlamps because you'll fail mot and look like a tw@.as for the rear you can fit phase 1lights which don't have the clear bit in the middle and are all red and I'm sure there will be some s**t looking aftermarket tat available too for many more monies.
I get mot’s for free and pass every time unless something really bad on it due to dad owning a garage so that’s not a issue

Renault Clio
This it worked a little bit but looks like the plastic has burned into orange and stuck on the headlight I don’t know if I need to keep going but didn’t do the left one as I had to go work

Attachments

• D5B2F061-F713-4251-97B1-ABCA78CB8BB0.jpeg
    D5B2F061-F713-4251-97B1-ABCA78CB8BB0.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • 36C69BE0-F78A-4750-A99A-968C70B06A77.jpeg
    36C69BE0-F78A-4750-A99A-968C70B06A77.jpeg
    943 KB · Views: 77