ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heard of these places for remaps? (Glasgow)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Alright just wondering if you have heard anything about Dashfixer/Eurotune in Hillington they have very good rolling road and can do remaps....custom using roller for £350

or

Powertune in bothwell no roller just remap my father in law got his jeep remapped here and is very happy with the results.

DECISION!!! DECISION!!!

HELP!! :S

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Took my car here once for a Diagnostic check, think the lad drives a Astra VXR?

Better putting the money towards a full Milltek system or somthing mate

Clio 200
i took mine to powertune - he couldnt do it apparently my ecu was locked he wanted to take my ecu out send it to birmingham for a new chip and then map it when it came back would of taken 3 days so i just left it - but i have heard good things about the ones he has done

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Cheers Kenny a boy i know got his done at powertune and he says it feels better throughout the range and the idle is smoother and the limiter is up to 7500rpm.

VW Caddy Van
My mates had his Focus done by Joe and loves it, my other mate had his Fabia VRS done by Joe also. When i've got the money the clio will go pay him a visit too

VW Caddy Van
He says 16 - 18bhp out a remap on both the 172 and 182. Angel tuning are the same gains claimed

378bhp Leon Cupra R
well he says 7 day money back if you are not happy so i think i,ll go there and get it remapped and take it to the place in hillington to get it rolling roaded for £40 to see the power difference
;)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
AR me wonders"if you have been previously been robbed paying for a remap and gained nothing" with the shouting of b****cks!!!! LOL!:rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
AR me wonders"if you have been previously been robbed paying for a remap and gained nothing" with the shouting of b****cks!!!! LOL!:rasp:

I speak'th the truth. Been there done that! With Inlets, headwork, Maxogen, decat zorst, map i got 20brake.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Do you know where the rounda-bout is at the Jiffy petrol station?

Well when you come up to that rounda bout as if your heading to braehead take the first left and carry on past the very first left up until you can see the job centre.

Once you see the job cenre theres a left turning into an in-shot with various companies. Drive in and you will be able to see it on the left hand side!

Banana
Do you know where the rounda-bout is at the Jiffy petrol station?

Well when you come up to that rounda bout as if your heading to braehead take the first left and carry on past the very first left up until you can see the job centre.

Once you see the job cenre theres a left turning into an in-shot with various companies. Drive in and you will be able to see it on the left hand side!

Ah I know where you are now mate, just off queen elizabeth avenue. Didnt know there was a tuning place in there though. I was just round the corner from there yesterday getting tyres fitted.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats the very one mate, i stay in penilee so just up the road!

Where did you get the tyre's? That lad that does the alloy wheels just along the road from the job centre?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
was thinking of a road trip to leeds to get it done by RS tuning £350 + petrol etc.........here £300 and money towards my milltek.

anyway what does Paul at RS tuning get from remap???

Last edited:
  Ph1
was thinking of a road trip to leeds to get it done by RS tuning £350 + petrol etc.........here £300 and money towards my milltek.

anyway what does Paul at RS tuning get from remap???

Paul 100% knows what he's doing mate. Can highly recommend.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Anyone know where would be good to get remap on a 2.2 Diesel Honda near Glasgow ?

Banana
Thats the very one mate, i stay in penilee so just up the road!

Where did you get the tyre's? That lad that does the alloy wheels just along the road from the job centre?

Na, got the tyres from Blackcircles.com and took them to the wee garage in Lister road to get them fitted. 2 x PZero Neros £140 fitted FTW :)

172cup
Save your money an buy an Rstuner not because it adds power most ecu tuning won't add much on N/A cars but because it makes the car drive better and that's better the the power gains

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
Save your money an buy an Rstuner not because it adds power most ecu tuning won't add much on N/A cars but because it makes the car drive better and that's better the the power gains

Whats that got to do with putting his car on a rolling road?

FF Racing Blue 182
just bought my car last month want to see what its putting out feels slow my old 1.8 sri corsa was quicker or so it felt

it feels sluggish drove my brothers fn2 and 1st 2nd 3rd through the gears put a smile on my face how a hot hatch should be just want toget it checked over

bmw 535d
Alright just wondering if you have heard anything about Dashfixer/Eurotune in Hillington they have very good rolling road and can do remaps....custom using roller for £350

or

Powertune in bothwell no roller just remap my father in law got his jeep remapped here and is very happy with the results.

DECISION!!! DECISION!!!

HELP!! :S