ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heat..

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

My water temp was never above minimum unless I was in traffic. Anyway I had the thermostat changed Yday and its now just under half and stays there. Oil temp is also a bit higher.

Problem is my heater still aint that warm. Its ok if I put my hand over the blower. But anymore than about 5" and it feels cool. My RT was blowing v hot air.

Is this normal? or have I got something else wrong..?

Cheers

Craig

clio 20v

maybe its blocked like 16v clio said or there are leaves or summat blocking the heater

only other thing i can think of is on one of my old cars i had the dash out and broke one of the clips that held the temperature selector cable in place

this meant it worked fine on the cold setting but when i twisted the knob round to blow hot air it wasnt moving the cable properly and i only got semi warm air

adi

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hmmm cheers for the help. I think ill take a look at the weekend. Moderately warm is so much better than before. 25 miles to work shivering all the way!

Cheers, Craig