ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heat..

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

My water temp was never above minimum unless I was in traffic. Anyway I had the thermostat changed Yday and its now just under half and stays there. Oil temp is also a bit higher.

Problem is my heater still aint that warm. Its ok if I put my hand over the blower. But anymore than about 5" and it feels cool. My RT was blowing v hot air.

Is this normal? or have I got something else wrong..?

Cheers

Craig

clio 20v

maybe its blocked like 16v clio said or there are leaves or summat blocking the heater

only other thing i can think of is on one of my old cars i had the dash out and broke one of the clips that held the temperature selector cable in place

this meant it worked fine on the cold setting but when i twisted the knob round to blow hot air it wasnt moving the cable properly and i only got semi warm air

adi

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hmmm cheers for the help. I think ill take a look at the weekend. Moderately warm is so much better than before. 25 miles to work shivering all the way!

Cheers, Craig