ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heater panel bulb? non climate control

K4M ph2
have had a bulb blow in the heater panel, only half of it is illuminated, just thought id ask on here about how to remove it to gain access to the blown bulb, looks a pain as its mainly mechanical behind there, currently doing a blue led conversion on all of the instruments, any help is appreciated.

cheers, keiran

K4M ph2
anyone? want to sort this asap while i have the time but dont want to start unneccasarily ripping the dash apart.

The bulbs are are 'dashboard' light holders with T5 bulbs in. Plus dependant if your car is <2004 these are the same as in the centre clock display.

The get the heater panel out,you'll first need to bring the radio out until you see 2 x T20 screws.

This will loosen the heater to an extent then I rotated mine so I could get easier access.

I'm sure there are other ways this just being the quickest. Very fidly.

Clio 1.2 shed :)
Glad I read some threads wore posting one, looking to do exactly the same for same reasons , thanks :D