ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heater resistor pack

monaco blue 172
Hi everyone my blowers have been off a while,and have been told its my heater resistor pack,warm air still comes through my air vents but only very slightly,does any one know how to test it.i have had it out and looked at it,i dont want to buy one second hand or brand new incase that isnt the problem and i am no further forward,is there any one in the north east who has one and knows it works so i can try i would be very gratefull for it and there would be a drink in it for you.nothing like a bit of bribery is there ha ha!!!!;)

BMW M135i
Short between pins 1 and 5 and the blowers should run full speed. If they do then the speed control pack is shot (theres no resistors involved with cc).

monaco blue 172
hi josh thanks for the offer,my girlfreind lives in leeds so maybe cud pop down then,do you have on to sell?if so how much?:)

monaco blue 172
think i was told to do that before about the pin thing and nothing happened,where is the fan speed control and is it easy to change and is it expensive?:(

alien green rs133
i have just replaced one in a customers car, no heater fan at all, put it in and it worked, i was actually surprised that something that looks like it has nothing to do with an internal fan can effect it, but we fitted gen renault (rip off)

hutchie

monaco blue 172
Cheers lads for replying,josh can you pm mate your number and will have one off you,would either pick it up or post it if you could,:)