ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heavily Modified orange 182 in wigan

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Afternoon guys - has anyone seen the modified 182 thats been for sale on ebay and piston heads recently ??? Its for sale at Alpha car sales near the M6 J25.

Does anyone have any more information on it ?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
AETV69673208_1a.jpg

Woops.

this car guys...

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/pdfs/6281785_150307034951.pdf

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Afternoon guys - has anyone seen the modified 182 thats been for sale on ebay and piston heads recently ??? Its for sale at Alpha car sales near the M6 J25.

Does anyone have any more information on it ?

i spotted it when we were up other week, but it was behind locked gates

TDI tyre shreader
10k for that, i think who ever did that did a fantastic job of devaluing it to roughly 3k

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
in ure eyes that is, if the owner built it for him or her self then fairplay to them, each to there own. 3 years back this club was all bodykits and stuff, now because the majority have shifted there likes towards standard is the new modified doesnt mean everyone has. i personaly like the look of stock cars but it really winds me up when people start slating cars because they have been modded differently to how they like, if u aint got nothing nice to say dnt say anything atall. remember each to there own

Stanced Honda S2000
in ure eyes that is, if the owner built it for him or her self then fairplay to them, each to there own. 3 years back this club was all bodykits and stuff, now because the majority have shifted there likes towards standard is the new modified doesnt mean everyone has. i personaly like the look of stock cars but it really winds me up when people start slating cars because they have been modded differently to how they like, if u aint got nothing nice to say dnt say anything atall. remember each to there own

agree completely mate... well said

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

Oh grow up. If everyone said it was nice then the place would be boring as hell.

I'll say its shite because thats the truth. It is shite. He wasted a lot of money on that car and he will never get it back.

Its a fibre glass monstosity. It should be destroyed or put back to standard.

Shocking.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
im not saying say its nice u t**t , read it again. so what ure saying is u dislike it so that its not boring on here nice one. in your opinion its sh1te, this is the problem with car clubs these days, if you dnt conform to how the majority want ure car to look ure an outcast, yeah real grown up!

Clio 172 mk2

Oh grow up. If everyone said it was nice then the place would be boring as hell.

I'll say its s**te because thats the truth. It is s**te. He wasted a lot of money on that car and he will never get it back.

Its a fibre glass monstosity. It should be destroyed or put back to standard.

Shocking.

lol or take the hammer to it.

Each to their own (being PC and all that) but I personally think it looks gash.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
I know its a repost polarbert

But what im saying is - does anyone have any more info on the history of this car ???

THE BUILDER ?

Dont worry if not lol.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Northy It has R-tec stickers all over it, they are company down near london if iirc. Can usually find them in Max power etc.

Ive seen it in the flesh, far from being something id pick, it has a least been done to a properly and finished to a high standard.

im not saying say its nice u tw*t , read it again. so what ure saying is u dislike it so that its not boring on here nice one. in your opinion its sh1te, this is the problem with car clubs these days, if you dnt conform to how the majority want ure car to look ure an outcast, yeah real grown up!

the only accepted mods on here are turinis, carbon splitter, and a cup spoiler :rolleyes:

;)

im not saying say its nice u tw*t , read it again. so what ure saying is u dislike it so that its not boring on here nice one. in your opinion its sh1te, this is the problem with car clubs these days, if you dnt conform to how the majority want ure car to look ure an outcast, yeah real grown up!

the only accepted mods on here are turinis, carbon splitter, and a cup spoiler :rolleyes:

;)

lol.. and silver visions

Clio 172 mk2

;)

Yep those are the 'approved' CS mods lol:D

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

I never said you were saying that. Read it again.

And have a flick through a dictionary and learn how to spell, it makes yourself come across a lot better.

I can give you a bit of advice if you like?

ure = you're
u = you
dnt = don't

Happy to help.