ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp :(

Plugged the iphone in last night and it said it had to be restored. Backed it up and restored but when trying to restore from the back up its taking forever. Its constantly saying 20 minutes-ish remaining but da internetz is saying it could take up to nine hours. Its currently over capacity at 17.5gb. I have alot of my photos saved to the internet and i can see my music on itunes. Only thing i desperately need is phone numbers for work. Cant seem to find them on the MB, and when setting the phone up as a new iphone it wont find them in itunes. Any help? Im desperate. Ideally i would just set up as a new phone and sync contacts.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Mine is also acting the cnut! And its a month old refurbed one from apple! When my battery runs flat and I plug in the screen goes white and zero happens! Plug in to restore and takes forever and wipes the memory! :/

Apple recommend that you back up like every week and take old photos off, FLOL. give someone a 32 gb and tell them not to fill it WTF!

Look on YT to see how to put in DFU mode. Then set it up as a new phone.

Then try restore but syncing all that stuff isn't going to be instant. Untick it all.

Nope, none.

Got it backing up from yesterday, seems to be working properly despite saying over an hour. The bar is moving though.

Got it working, unticked everything as said then done the reinstall from backup, now got selected songs and apps reuploading :)