ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HEELLLP!!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport

m88rk u think you have had bad luck!!:-

Bought my second valver last week and blew the gearbox up within a couple of miles of collecting it!! oh f**k!

Found out it was a 1200cc box in it whilst i was changing it!!!

major bad luck. Anyway all back in with a lovely proper recon reno jobby-(found out the hard way of changing the box-taking the subframe out and leaving the engine in the friggin car- bad idea- took 2 and a half days solid!!!)

all ok and running fine, but within a day it started to missfire, running like a pig and knocking when revved (a bit-pinking?).

Its hesitating and all sorts!!! its now undrivable and i am screwing!

I need some help! i have changed so many bits- ht leads, plugs, coolant temp sensor, potentiometer, idle speed control valve, ignition module, checked all the leads, connectors and earth straps and i am exhausting all the possibilities i can do @ home!! I swapped ecu- but other wouldnt work-security immob?

Anyway the car is chipped, cams, p&p head ect ect if that helps!

I really need some ideas but it looks like its gonna have to go to bb tuning. ( but f**k knows how i am going to get it there!!)

a spark is comin 2moro to exctract the fault codes for me but i cant see anything being logged!?!?!?

Any ideas!!! ??????

i am majorly pisssed!!

Chris

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport

thought i would tell you what it is- a f**king head gasket.

the head and block needs skimming- i hate renos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit of bad luck there mate, I had similar (head gasket goes a week after pranging car), its a bugger. By the way is not loads of hassle taking engine out the bottom, its a tight one out the top but surely thats easier and quicker