ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hehe!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

You try taking a pic at that speed! lol

I was gunna try and get it when she was at 140 but if you think im saving the pic for another.....well!

deffo a two hands on the wheel moment!

don't

whenever ive gone for topspeed theres always some nobber that seems to see me coming but doesnt move and stays in the fast lane so I have to slow down :-(

don't

lol, bet it took a fair time to get from 120-142 though

how long?? foot to the floor, no cars anywhere for ages id imagine, harsh though as always looking out for police at same time as hanging on for your life

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Many didnt used beleive how quick my valver was! Didnt take that long to get there but this was when it had its new gearbox, chipped, filter, exhaust and decat

clio 16v

is that all the mods you had to get to that speed? Ive got a decat, cat back, and i/k and mine reached 135, it wasnt at the end of the rev range but wouldnt go any faster, what arong with my car!!!

maybe its the 17s tho ;o)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

17s make the speedo out yes but they make the speedo read slower not faster! ;) Its still wont be 140mph though i doubt!

You want to lose the i/k and get a panel filter in the standard airbox for a start. Mine was chipped also. although it doesnt make that much difference it still helped!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 17 June 2005

done ages ago.

try filming at 145 (indicated) on your phone (on a private runway btw)
1.8s only! ;)

300bhp MR2 Turbo

I know a dude who snapped 160mph in his Cossie. Mental.

What you need is some way of clamping the phone to the steering column so all you need to do is press the button when you get there.

Instead of all this one handed and aiming/dangerous driving.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quality Valver that was.

Your brave taking that pic yourself! LoL I used to get a m8 to snap the speedo. Defo 2 hands on the wheel time:)

Vee dub

I was going to get my mate to snap my speedo when it ventured over 75mph! lmao :oops:

Only ever done 100mph once (on a private air strip)

lol

Tom