ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hellatrack ?

Disastra Coupe
Sorry, don't like it... Just doesn't work for me. Also you say the rear is higher? In the photo's looks the other way round.

Don't mean to sound so negative lol.

MK3, RX450H.
The only people that will say something bad about this car are just being stupidly picky.. Like the one thats "less camber on the front".
Mate, your cars spot on.

Disastra Coupe
The only people that will say something bad about this car are just being stupidly picky.. Like the one thats "less camber on the front".
Mate, your cars spot on.

Or they just simply don't like it. I'm not trying to put a downer on him, i just don't like it. Just like some people would probably pick fault's with mine - different tastes.

CLIO PH1 172
wow thats mint! the wheels make it! i think ph2 rear tho!

i will not be putting a ph2 rear end anywere near it :dead: although i am getting a ph2 boot lid!

Sorry, don't like it... Just doesn't work for me. Also you say the rear is higher? In the photo's looks the other way round.

Don't mean to sound so negative lol.

yea after looking properly its the arch gap that makes it look like that. your correct though the front needs to come down lower to get rid of the arch gap!

I lol'd at cutting up a JDM as f**k sticker to try and make a f**k JDM sticker.

haha was a bit of a joke, i kinda like it though.

again thanks for the comments guys, tbh i was expecting more hate towards the gay fake lensos ..

CLIO PH1 172
More pics Of your cage please!?

only other i have

IMG_8803.jpg

197 FF Glacier White
I really like that! (apart from the stickery stuff, but them I'm old!) Everything else looks great, the wheels really suit it, I'd never have thought they would but they look great, I don't think they'd work on a PH2 though. Great car. What exhaust is that BTW?

G

Disastra Coupe
Tbh, whilst i say i don't like it i think with a bit more low's and perhaps the wheels having a bit more poke then it might look alright. I'm not a massive fan of the wheels, never have been with Lenso's. But i think stance could perhaps help them.

One thing i do quite like is the exhaust, which i'm surprised i do tbh lol.

CLIO PH1 172
wheels WILL be getting more poke. i will re adjust the hight to suit once i have the wheels spaced/cambered properly

CLIO PH1 172
Mate I need it sorted all the clips and lugs are shaged of not there.

Tbh it could do with a new grille and front bumper

CLIO PH1 172
It's made by caged you won't be able to get a proper cage without taking the seats out tbh all you will be able to get is a show cage :dapprove:

S23

The Cleee-O
I'm not a fan of Ph1's usually, but this looks awesome dude. Got a pretty unique style with bits taking from a lot of areas, but it all works so well. Big fan. :)