ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all and merry christmas

BMW 550i Touring
Joined a while ago when I was thinking of buying a V6, an excellent forum

Just a quick post to say merry christmas and I am picking up a 182 tomorrow. I will post some pics up when I get chance to. Its a red one ;)

BMW 550i Touring
Indeed, a trophy!

I would have been more than happy with a 182 FF but one came up locally and of course I had to go and have a look. My curiousity meant I've spent more than I was planning to, but I loved the way it drove.

The only nice (and it was mint believe me) 182FF locally was up for not much less than the trophy at 8300.

I didn't try a 172 cup but I'd have liked to have a go in one. A nice one (or what looked to be) was for sale locally but I missed it.

BMW 550i Touring
Yes, I've only had a quick spin so far and looking forward to the drive home tomorrow in 'avoid motorways' mode :D

BMW 550i Touring
Thanks all! Just 'joined up' officially for 12 months, in order to support the forum. I've had the benefit of the resource already in terms of searching the threads in pursuit of my new car so it would be rude not to.

I must be using the 'echeque' method via paypal because I cant post in some of the other areas just yet; I especially wished to post here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=287275 .

I went to look at this 182FF today advertised in the for sale forum here. I should correct my previous comment at this point (22:43 post), in fact I saw 2 mint FFs today, both blue. The one in the link above is bloody perfect. A1. New PE's too. Big thank you to the seller, Mini182, if he reads this. A real genuine seller with a fantastic car there. Sorry I didn't buy it mate, this trophy stole my heart (despite the fact it was unjustifiably more £) but no doubt at some point the lack of xenons and the other goodies will always make me think I should have gone with BD04xxx...

I feel a bit guilty that I didnt buy it TBH; if I could have had both I would have. If it's any consolation James your car will sell to the next person that sees and drives in it, for sure. All the best and thank you for your time (again!)

ETA: Can someone please link this post to Mini182s for sale ad or PM it to him? Please? I would appreciate the gesture of thanks getting to him and also if anyone is thinking of looking at his car but is miles away I am more than happy to give an honest opinion so they dont discount the car on the basis of it being a long journey with an unsure outcome (you won't have a wasted journey, trust me, I have no incentive to say this!).

Last edited:

Da

Less
Evening John.
With regards you issue about the PayPal payment have a look here and hopefully it will provide some answers for you.

BMW 550i Touring
Thanks Daz

Did a) thus (by my Jamesons-assisted reckoning) must be b), due to e cheque.

No worries, I only wanted to post there to help the chap out with his sale, not that he'll have any problems; his was the best out of all I saw, including Renault Dealer 54 and 05 plate cars (some at higher prices than the trophy I settled on)

BTW, edited post above since you posted. I am just prattling on because I have had mini celebrations at home in anticipation of the new car!! (Jamesons comment)