ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All from Fellow Clio sport Owner

Clio Sport 182
hi there all just to say how cool it is to join a group that are dedicated to a car that in my mind is so cool and good all round fun car,
i have owned previous to this ftos,m5,m3,ford st,ford rs,classic mini cooper but i got to say the clio has won me over its such fun and reliable too.
i have been in the motor industry for many a year now and follow f1 renault - clio cup - and - formula renault and its just an amazing relationship that i today refuse to
give up.
my background is marshalling at tracks but i have in the last year owned my own valeting company that specializes in show and shine and traditional hand valeting using only mequiars products which i have direct account with too a range of 220 product in total for every job in hand the business is slowly building up and is very rewarding.
but most of all my main passion is the track i have not taken the clio out yet but i will be on 1st of april at brands hatch so cant wait i have been round brands and donnington twice now in my fto and m3 that i owned but the clio is what i most look forward to after seeing the clio cups at brands last season with the btcc.
i hope for one day to do the ultimate and go on the nurberg but will get used to clio on track first before tempt that run.

i hope to make new freinds and meet up with some of you at meets etc very soon my clio is not back till 9th as its in my work shop having full service cambelt air con charge plugs filter the works done including new exaust cat back.

hope see some you guys soon if anyone local give me bell at email address etc

many thanks good to join the club

renault mike:cool: