ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all you creatures great and small

A black one

I have just joined the ranks of drivers, car owners, and clio owners all in one week. Its all been so busy my heads still spinning, but Im sitting down now so the dizziness is fading. So hello everyone, forgive me but I am a grade A dork when it comes to cars / clios. I know nowt about them (hoping to learn tho!) so I will probably rile you all up with stoopid questions!

Anyways, heres my lil beasty: Its a black 1.2 16v dynamique (which I keep pronouncing diamonique hahaha been watching too much QVC!). No mods as yet, but Ive only had it a day lol. Yes I know its only a 1.2 but my insurance is still more than a small mid-terrace house in wales, so a go-kart it is.

http://www.chewitt.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bummobile.jpg

Welcome to the club mate.............................is u a batty boy tho???

Only askin that cos of the no.plate in the pic...

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by Mauwzer on 26 June 2004
so, anyway - What are 182, 16v, valvers, cups, willys and all that rubbish?

One day you when Mr Insruance isnt so hard you will find out for yourself.

PS - From that angle Id say its your mom...

Tell her the £50 is still outstanding!!

16v is a valver generally, 1.8 16v mk1, williams are 2.0 16v mk1, then theres 172 mk1, 172 mk2, cups, 182s! we need a guide to them all with pics and spec*, youll get to learn m8! i didnt have a clue b4 i came on here!

*there mite be on the hope, but i never check on there!