ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all!

Renault clio 1.2 16V
Evening all, heres my little introduction to you all.
i come from london and i own my first car which is a clio 1.2 16V :)
ive done a couple of mods to it however im being careful as i dont want to make it look too "boy-racer" (as im a girl).

heres a couple of images. so far ive added angel eyes, K&N 57i induction kit, savage letterbox exhaust, vibe subwoofer & thats it so far.

Looking to add a sports grill & possibly change my rear lights (suggestions welcome :D)

1400357533726_zpsee4aae4f.gif

IMG_87673123202904_zps46325b6d.gif

IMG_87621782199485_zpsabea6340.gif

IMG_87702623141867_zpsd8e1309d.gif

1400357406924_zps11ecc82f.gif

so yeah, theres my lil clio. so hello all!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh..

Well, I'd get that exhaust sorted out. Rest isn't tooooo bad but the lights won't be liked!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
A nice 3 inch sort of pipe would look nice cut into the bumper.

Welcome btw! Loads of helpful stuff on here.

Renault clio 1.2 16V
A nice 3 inch sort of pipe would look nice cut into the bumper.

Welcome btw! Loads of helpful stuff on here.

thought i would go with something a little different but thanks for the opinion anyway, as for the bumper it is slightly cut into it but not too much that its wedged in there haha.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah its your car so obviously it's whatever you like.

Any other plans other than the lights and grilles

Renault clio 1.2 16V
Yeah its your car so obviously it's whatever you like.

Any other plans other than the lights and grilles

yeah its my first so its kinda my "experiment" car, thinking of alloys in future, wouldnt really know what else to add on. Not wanting to make it look OTT.

Clio 182
Hello and welcome :) some suggestions could be an added front splitter if you get the sport frpnt bumper and slightly lower the front :) maybe the Renault sport seats? And most importantly, you have got to get the tree air freshner hanging from your mirror ;)