ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello Clio sport!

liquid yellow 182
Im a newbie on the sit and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Im pretty new on forums in general so i might post a few that you dont understand but ill get it eventually!:dapprove:

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Cheers for the welcome mate :)
might sound like a dipstick here like but how do i put the pics up?

You will have to upload them to an onlne picture hosting company (like flickr) and then use the 'Insert Image' button. You might also be able to upload a few pics directly to the site by just using the 'Insert Image' button, but im not sure how much space you get as a non member.

liquid yellow 182
You will have to upload them to an onlne picture hosting company (like flickr) and then use the 'Insert Image' button. You might also be able to upload a few pics directly to the site by just using the 'Insert Image' button, but im not sure how much space you get as a non member.
thanks for your help, i thought i was doing something wrong!