ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello everybody!!!

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Hello all my name is Becky and im from Sheffield. I have a 2000 1.2 Grande (shes called Chloe).

Im wanting to do a few things to her to make her look a bit sporty, Im not into the chav look or the pink girl racer thing, I just want her to look like a nicer standard clio

Has anyone got any ideas?

:cool:

mk 3 renault clio
the best way i think to make it look sportyer is 2 just lower her by 40mm or so will make hell off alot of difference in both looks and handeling
oooo by the way welcome lol.

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Thanks everone for the replies i've been thinkin about lowering her, i was thinking about gettin a 182 spoiler aswell, what do you think?

172 cup
Welcome hun - I have a ClioSport 1.2 2001 - Ive not really done much to mine apart from different wheels, colour coded and sprayed badges white - as said above lowering it will make it look sporty.

Expert HDI & R53
Hi & welcome

Nice to see more Yorkshire folk!! :D Will add your name to the PM list so you will be notified of any oncoming meets

Daz

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
hello, welcome and eye eyeeee :p
my clios called chloe too! if you werent such a trek away things could of been magical.
bless

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Chloe is silver, spraying the badges is a good idea black or anthra might look good.

I have changed the rear lights to the phase 2 ones and I have to say they look spot on and the lights are so much brighter than the old ones.

Im going to get some alloys when pay-day comes wheel trims are just so embarrasing lol

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Hi and Welcome!

If you browse the media section, there are some really good examples of 1.2's with small mods.

Post a piccy of chloe up, some of us on here would advise what to get and what to avoid!

All the best, Adam :)

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Hi Everybody

This is Chloe! This was the day I collected her (Oct 2008) I have done a couple of things since then:

Colour coded wing mirrors
ph2 rear lights
clear side repeaters
Also the interior has well and truly been invaded by tatty teddies!

Still on my list to do:

Alloys I think some multispokes in anthracite would look good.
I want either a sport spoiler not sure which one exactly or colour coding of the other one
Color coding all the way round
Colour the badges (Maybe - still not sure yet)
New smaller arial ( suggestions of which would look good please)

I will add some new pics soon when I get the chance to take some at the weekend.

Photo027_001.gif

172 Turbo, Mini Cooper s
Hi Everybody

This is Chloe! This was the day I collected her (Oct 2008) I have done a couple of things since then:

Colour coded wing mirrors
ph2 rear lights
clear side repeaters
Also the interior has well and truly been invaded by tatty teddies!

Still on my list to do:

Alloys I think some multispokes in anthracite would look good.
I want either a sport spoiler not sure which one exactly or colour coding of the other one
Color coding all the way round
Colour the badges (Maybe - still not sure yet)
New smaller arial ( suggestions of which would look good please)

I will add some new pics soon when I get the chance to take some at the weekend.

Photo027_001.gif

Welcome!!!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Dual optic headlights go down a treat on the ph1s; fog lamps, lowering, alloys, Dynamique spoiler, colour coding, Silvervisions, clear side repeaters and a Mégane splitter also. Ahh what the hell, just copy mine!

Welcome to the forum Becky :)

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Dual optic headlights go down a treat on the ph1s; fog lamps, lowering, alloys, Dynamique spoiler, colour coding, Silvervisions, clear side repeaters and a Mégane splitter also. Ahh what the hell, just copy mine!

Welcome to the forum Becky :)

Thankyou very much I just may do that!

Sorry if this sounds so dumb but just to make clear are silvervisions the ice white bulb type things? :eek:

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
pmsl

"my apartment is filled with many leatherbound books and smell of rich mahogany!!!!!"

anchorman ftw!

welcome to the site, and by the way its custom to post a pic of yourself :)

I didn't realise that thanks for informing me. Will do this weekend along with new pics of Chloe!:)

172 cup
Hey Becky, here's my 1.2 and Ive done the bumper strips and badges, see what you think. Black is the best colour though. Max411 has same car as you (I think) and he's done a few bits might be worth talking to him for idea:D

Attachments

• s702721454_1185805_312.jpg
    s702721454_1185805_312.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 65
  • s787085014_4137188_7268.jpg
    s787085014_4137188_7268.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 68
  Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Hey Becky, here's my 1.2 and Ive done the bumper strips and badges, see what you think. Black is the best colour though. Max411 has same car as you (I think) and he's done a few bits might be worth talking to him for idea:D

I really like that the black and white look spot on together. Black is very nice I wanted black but the pennies just couldnt stretch far enough to get a decent black one! Thanks for the ideas - Im thinkin about spraying my badges too!