ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello folks...

Seat Leon Cupra R
hello folks, i'm a newbie so thought would say hello.I'm Rus, live in wilts area, work as an architects technician and race mechanic at castle combe. havent had the clio for long, had a yellow honda s2000 originally but what with working in bristol costing me way too much a month on fuel and recently buying a house, decided it had to go :( was a sad day. any ways bought a 2003 172 in dark blue. pics below of old car, track car and clio...

DSCN0156-vi.jpg

DSCN0100-vi.jpg

172 Cup
if you dont mind me asking how old are you as i am an architects technician and wondered how good the money is later on. im in my second year of HNC

Seat Leon Cupra R
if you dont mind me asking how old are you as i am an architects technician and wondered how good the money is later on. im in my second year of HNC

i'm 25, 7 years after starting as an apprentice on around 20k plus anything private that comes in through family/friends. can expect to get more than that around larger cities though, thinking of going into contracting at some point though!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Rus - the 172 looks spot on - one of my favourite colours in that model.

Shame you had to sell the S2000. At least if the job turns out well, you can skip the S2000 completely and buy an NSX instead! ;)

D.