ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Birmingham

Black/gold 182 FF
Hi everyone thought I would intriduce myself and my car, brought a FF182 in January, had a few problems at first but renault sorted it out and now Im loving the car.
DSC00010.gif

Last edited:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi :) Welcome to CS, Hope you enjoy and find the website usefull :)

P.S Nice cars :)

ibiza cupra
welcome to clio sport. bloody hell didnt know there was so many fellow brummies on here. you all going to the meet at star city

*Dynamique & RIP 172
Hi and welcome if you fancy coming to a meet as Donny said you are more than welcome just let us know.That way we can put your name down

Last edited:
  Black/gold 182 FF
Thanks for the welcome, if i am around i might visit you in Star City on Sunday.

Blinkin182 - Thanks for the comment, it was the only way i could stop the neighbours nicking it, Ive had 2 nicked and feel aright prat having to phone the police for a crime number but its the only way i can get them replaced :S

Lee

BMW M2C
Welcome to CS. As I've said over on the Renaultsport forum, I'm amazed I've never seen you about as I drive through Great Barr quite a lot.

The Star City meet should be good. You can't go wrong with food and then me winning the ten pin bowling.

Black/gold 182 FF
Tbh I wanted a silver one but coulnt find one, looked on ebay, auto trader ect i did find one in warwick but it was sold so went past a renault dealer and it was outside, test drove it and brought it there and then. Love the car its so much fun and the colour is great 2 but now im thinking about a 197, husband not happy only had this since january:)