ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Chesterfield

Fiesta ST at moment
Hello guys

Im Ryan from Chesterfield. Im a straight forward guy, very honest! maybe too honest at times :)

I currently drive a Fiesta ST, but now on the look out for a RS Clio 197 and have a budget of around 7.5k, Hoping to get one with a Cup pack. Still not 100% on what Clio's are all about, but i am ready to find out. Hoping some of you guys will be able to point me in the right direction when it comes to 197's.

So anyway, feel free ramble on about 197's to me! I need know everything i need to know before i throw my cash at one. :D

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Welcome, you will soon learn what clios are about after driving one :) its all about the fun factor!

Fiesta ST at moment
I hope so mate! If its only slightly better than the ST ill be happy.

Just need to get the ST shifted or find a good PX offer then I will be in one. Mrs wants me to get a white one but me and little one want a blue one :), hopefully a Albi blue.

A lot of silver/ grey in my price range and spec but I just wouldn't be happy with such a dull colour. Now if the grey was same as the Type R's Cosmic grey, it would be a winner!

I have 2 weeks to search for the right car so I am in no rush.

Fiesta ST at moment
How do I post in cars for sale section? Wanting to ask someone about the sky blue 197 cup. I have read the rules thread.

Cheers

S4 Avant
You've probably seen me about then, Mrs lives in chesterfield so I'm there all the time.

Filthy orange car making a ridiculous noise?

Fiesta ST at moment
Probably mate. Say my ST stands out a lot. Red, full fat white stripes, mudflaps, white splitter, piper exhaust system and private plate R12YBO.

Will look out for you.

S4 Avant
Same one that cut me up the other day and waved two fingers out the window?

Last edited:
  Clio 197
I hope so mate! If its only slightly better than the ST ill be happy.

Just need to get the ST shifted or find a good PX offer then I will be in one. Mrs wants me to get a white one but me and little one want a blue one :), hopefully a Albi blue.

+1 for Albi blue ;-)

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
Probably mate. Say my ST stands out a lot. Red, full fat white stripes, mudflaps, white splitter, piper exhaust system and private plate R12YBO.

Will look out for you.

Sure iv seen this a few times.. How old are you ?

Fiesta ST at moment

9d8c533f.jpg

c445c7d9.jpg

Will be sad to see it go.

2001 1.6
mmmm nice fiesta =] but a 197 would be mint lol

i think i saw one in the for sale section on here for around £8k

Fiesta ST at moment
Yeah I wanted to post in the thread but it wouldn't let me lol... Or I am just to much of a div to figure out how to post in for sale section. Wanted to know what he ment about taking it back to standard? No point texting him as I ain't got the full money till I get rid of the ST.

Been to look at 2 today. A white 2008 cup for 8k but i am sure somet was iffy about it. That was at a garage called Chris Denton in sheff (google it).

Then nipped to available car in Mansfield to look at a white 200. Was hoping they had more there but the others was at there other branch.

Then stopped off to get some food at a market and a red Clio 197 cup pulled up and looked brill! Just couldn't have another red car, as it's been a rate pain to keep the ST red, rather than pink.