ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Dundee

Clio 197
Hi all,

Been lurking for a while so thought i'd say hi

Currently have a V6 but need to move it on sadly :(

Hope to see some of you out and about in Dundee (I have seen a few clios but nobody ever waves...sniff)

Here's some pics of the car so if it you seem me out and about feel free to flash and wave (headlight flash that is :rasp:)

Advert_Exterior_Front_Right_2.gif

Advert_Exterior_Front_1.gif
Advert_Exterior_Left_Rear_1.gif

LY R26
so what car you moving onto mate? may see you out and about in dundee after next week once iv had my test haha!

Clio 197
Thanks for the welcomes and good luck with the test :)

Going to be sitting on the cash for a while and see whats available later on in the year.

Will miss the noise of starting the V6 up in the garage and burbbling out :)

Charged Superleggera
welcome and stunning car mate. im sure i saw it once on the road in the summer. should get yourself to the dundee cliosport meet on the 20th.

LY R26
my mate just bought a 172 cup for 4250 with only 32k on the clock, just missed out on that if its another clio you were looking for mate!

thanks for the good luck haha!

well i have a 1.2 so i dont get that lovely sound unfortunately:(

Clio 197
Thanks all, will try and get to the meet but work is a bit crazy at the minute so I am working all hours.

I know Brembo through the V6 forum, think its just bad timing as he's not looking for a V6 until the summer. Mind you, there's not been a huge amount of interest (couple of P/X offers) and I think I have it on pretty cheap already!

Guess it's just the time of year :)

Got a thread link for the meet?

Porsche Boxster987S
jeeez , so tempting. Not interested ina swap for an F1Meg with some cash are you?:eek: