ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Dunstable

Hello all.
I'm 17, been on road few months and chose a clio 2 1.2 16v 2004 as my first car..
Already put a Ktec Recessed catback on and looked for some more nice mods..
Usually I know you don't mod 1.2's lol but im going to have this car for a while as it was £2500 and gotta pay credit card off take few years.

Im still learning my way around cars, so I if ask "how" alot, please dont b**ch slap me.

Safeee!

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Hi and welcome. You are only up the road from me. I would get a rs grill and springs if your on a budget. 1.2 always look good decked! :approve: Nice to see some locol people in Bedfordshire on here.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
He does mean a 1*2 grill, could always try a breakers, or Renault Direct, have a feeling they are cheaper than £60!

The Apex Kit will lower your car nicely, I had -60mm kit. However the ride was very hard. Just lowering Springs, like Eibach Sportlines may be abetter option, they look good with 16" wheels.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Sod springs.... It's all about Rokkor coilovers on non-sports.

£160 and they'll go so low that it won't move.

Low 'n' slow ftw.

Oh nice, I actually live in Dunstable too, might have seen my shed with the orange wheels about. If you need a hand fitting you're springs or anything you can give me a shout. ;)