ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from France

LHD Clio 172 mk1
Hi mates;
I am a french owner of a Clio RS1 (mk1 172); one of the first one, in grey titanium :cool:

I hope that I will find a lot of answers with your board.
Have fun :approve:

LHD Clio 172 mk1
Thank you for this warm reception; in french=> merci pour cet accueil chaleureux.
It's rare on boards. :top:

trailerparktrev vbmenu_register("postmenu_1938801", true); yes; France is THE diesel country; what a pity!

smwrc your IK sound good.

Last edited:
  172 2002
salut et bienvenu I'm French too been living here for too long lol and I have just picked up my new clio 172 cup today!!!!!!!!

LHD Clio 172 mk1
  172 2002
Grumly2000 said:
Weeman I live near of Rambouillet; near of Versailles; near of Paris
http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&hl=fr&q=cernay+la+ville&ie=UTF8&z=10&ll=48.701838,1.763306&spn=0.412382,1.373291&om=1
I don't know Agen but my family lives in "Ariège" and in "Haute Garonne". The West South of France is a beautiful country.

Rhino16V thank's but only Darjeeling or Irish Breakfast for the taste :p

froggygwen salut le français expatrié; les croissants et les pains au chocolat te manquent pas? ;)
Hi Grumly ..it's francaise lol the croissants can be found here, as well as baguettes and cheese I'm quite happy here hehehe I'm originally from Franche Comte though born in Nancy! but I have family in Lagny sr marne

enjoy the site ;)