ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from new user

Clio 197
Hello, just joined the site after getting my 197 last Thursday. It's black with auto lights/wipers - MP3 stereo and tinted rear windows as options. Will post pics when I get round to taking some.

This is my second renault after owning a 19 16V about 7 years ago.

Car has only 300 miles on the clock so far and hasn't been above 3,500 revs so can't comment on the performance :dapprove:

Have noticed some nasty scratches on the back (were not there on collection) which have gone through to the metal so will have to get them sorted...

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Welcome. Shame about the scratches though. Hope you get them sorted without too much trouble.

C

clio172cup20

Welcome mate, Sorry to hear about the scratches - Try and polish them out mate

Clio 197
Thanks for the welcome.

Will get some pics up ASAP. The scratches look like carelesness by someone rather than an attack - will park far away from others from now on :D.

Tried polish/Tcut but too deep - have booked it in to get sorted next Sunday.

Clio 197
Cheers for the further welcomes.
Haven't got my pics hosted anywhere and the forum wont let me add attachments so cant put up any pics yet.
Car stays in a fairly safe place overnight so hopefully no more problems.
Rhino - I live near Woking.