ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from northern ireland :)

clio 1.2 16v
hi guys my names matty im from a small town in county down northern ireland and ive had a love of french cars from i was a no size, so anyway after a bit of a split with me and the now ex missus it left me with no car and i thought what a perfect time to buy something i want to drive. In the past we had owned an old fiesta (bucket of rust) and a honda jazz (this was okay but i may aswell drove a boat), but anyway i was left with no car and very little money to my name, my first choice of cars i was looking at were 106 and saxos but they were all starting to become classics and anyones that were worth looking at were crazy money. but then my brother told me about a clio his mate was selling the clio was never my first choice but i thought i might as well go look at it, i mean i can just say no. I went to look at and it was in fair condition for its age and it was re registered from the south of ireland in 2008, it had definitely wasn't cared for to my standard in its past life but i somehow seen abit of potential in the thing, i took for a test drive and about 5 minutes in i wanted to turn round and pay the man and get it home, i love it! it was soo nice to drive (despite it needing rear wheel bearings.)I got her home and washed her it was filthy on the outside and the inside so the interior has now been stripped and shampooed and the outside was given a good cleaning (not going to pay money on detailing a equipment, that stuff would cost more than the car lol!) anyway i blabbering on here but that is how i have came to own the powerful :tongueout: 2003 renault clio 1.2 16v 5 door
zNLyatD.jpg

clio 1.2 16v
ohh lol i thought they were French headlights, i know there was time were you had to have yellow headlights in France but if its just tint spray it seems like it'll be a bugger to do then