ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Oxford

Civic Type R FN2
Hi guys,

Bought a pretty nice looking 172 Cup a week ago, enjoying it so far! As far as I can tell it's all genuine apart from the OZ Superleggera's it's running on. I know for a fact that two previous owners have been registered here, so if you see this - this car's still on the forums!

Only plans for it so far are treat it to a detailed wash once the weather clears up, and put on a front splitter from a Fabia to finish off the clean look. Front grille needs a lick of back to black, either that or it's begging for a coat of Plasti Dip.

I do have ideas for a full vehicle wrap since the bodywork is so straight, it would really bring this car up a notch..not that it needs it as it is!

In typical French style the speaker system is tinny at best but I don't have the heart to shove in anything aftermarket 'cos the rest of the car is so straight! Took it to my local dealer to get bonnet catch replaced as it did play up a day after i took the car home. Thanks to the forum I had done my reading otherwise I wouldn't have known about the recall - could have been a costly mistake!

Yes, in the photo I am parked over a disabled bay, but it was in an empty rural train station car park so I think I'll get away with that one

Clio172Cup.jpg