ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from South Wales

Clio 182 & insignia
Evening All!

Newbie here from lovely, sunny South Wales. Brief intro: name is Mike. Blah blah blah nobody cares. Went and bought myself a little 182 today whoop!

She needs a bit of work doing and has quite high miles, but it was a decent price and from a work colleague so I am fully aware of any issues he's had in the past 12 months of ownership. Anyways here's a few photos (assuming I've done it right):

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Apologies for the bad quality pics, will try get some more after I've had chance to give it a good clean through! Plans so far are just to get rid of all the minor problems with the car as standard before deciding too much more!

Enjoy.
M

Looking....
Welcome mate.
There is a drive planned for the 10th May starting in Merthyr Tydfil, your more than welcome along.
Enjoy the car

Clio 182 & insignia
Welcome mikeyyyu when was the cam & aux belts last done
The boy I bought it off had them done when he first bought the car 1year/ 15000 miles ago, how often is recommended to change them on these cars?

Welcome mate, where abouts in South Wales are you from?
I'm from a little village called llanharan, about half way between j34 and 35 of the m4
Welcome mate.
There is a drive planned for the 10th May starting in Merthyr Tydfil, your more than welcome along.
Enjoy the car
Is this a black mountain run? If so, I've been trying to decide when to up in it, haven't been in a long while (not much point in an insignia)

Clio 182 & insignia
welcome m8 were you by the road that takes you to abergavenny pontypool area on sunday morning?
Wasn't me, I didn't buy it till yesterday evening! But the guy I bought it off is from up near there so it may have been the same car...
Ahh, I did spot that, I may come along to stretch her legs and see what she can do for me! But that depends on where I'm working, hopefully be able to confirm on Tuesday!
5 year for the cambelt and 3 years for the aux belt
Cheers mate, should be good for now then, will get them checked when I get the car checked over just to be on the safe side.
welcome bud
Cheers dude!