ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Wales

F

foulmouth

hi everyone im a welshy to hows u all? :cool: dont really know what im doing he he.

F

foulmouth

hi kerry w thx 4 the welcome :cool: on my lunch break now, hate work its soooooooo muling he he, hope everyone is feelin good today, ??

clio 172 ph2
eres a welsh boy tooo, were taken over clio sport.net lol. valley boy ere though...... hope your all well. any good garages in wales???

christiano

F

foulmouth

Hi everyone :approve: thx for the wecome its great. Ive heard a lot bout this site from mates and so far there right :approve: nice welcome and good crack as wel. Hope to go on some meets with u guys to. Mybe see u t trax if i can get the weekend off and not spent all my money on drinking so i can afford the petrol lol. R many of you guys going??

Jap Box
Hi everyone :approve: thx for the wecome its great. Ive heard a lot bout this site from mates and so far there right :approve: nice welcome and good crack as wel. Hope to go on some meets with u guys to. Mybe see u t trax if i can get the weekend off and not spent all my money on drinking so i can afford the petrol lol. R many of you guys going??

Ha ha, glad to see your enjoying. Not going to trax myself, cars in a mess and I can't afford it due to insurance :(

F

foulmouth

ha ha kerry :approve: insurence is a bloody killer for us under 30 eh, im paying £650 cos ive had 2 claims in the last few years, accidends that were,nt my fault i must add, i blame my tyres for not gripping enough he he he, im on lunch break now and i reallly shouldnt be in the pub havin it cos if i have one pint to many ill get the sack for thumping my boos when i get back the knob ha,ha, hope everyones having a nice day today and the weekend is neary upon us WHOOP WHOOP, chat soon guys x

F

foulmouth

hey hey lady bock hows u? got to be honest ive seen lots of STUNNIN clios on here but ur face lift looks amazin :cool: got to get me some of those grills they look mean as f**k fair play, how much they knock u?? hope ur havin a lovely day.

hey hey lady bock hows u? got to be honest ive seen lots of STUNNIN clios on here but ur face lift looks amazin :cool: got to get me some of those grills they look mean as f**k fair play, how much they knock u?? hope ur havin a lovely day.
im fine thanks, yer i agree they make her look meaner lol, they were a pain mind to fit mind- my boyfriend fitted them for me but he did swear alot doing them pmsl.

lol iimushroomzii

F

foulmouth

he swore a lot he he he should have my nick name then chick ha ha, how much they cost u hun and where u get them from?? they look awesome on my moter cos they look awesome on urs, any other mods u done?? ive got a bhp trip box on mine took her up to over 210 bhp, leaves those silly pugs for dead lolol:cool:

F

foulmouth

hi keith hows u fella? im actually havin fun on this site ur all sound, NICE ;)

F

foulmouth

hi all how do u add people as friends an stuff?? or is it like an open forum and its just messaging???? new so dont know lol

F

foulmouth

what u got a trophey for??? football, rugby, cricket, golf darts lolol, just messin fella, hows u?? the tropheys r a stunnin feat of engineering, how long u had her???

F

foulmouth

some one send me a message????? a nice one of course cos i wanna see if it works cos ive changed all my settings???? pretty please my new found chums lol xxxx

Ultra Red Megane 175
Haha, well I've got cupboards full of Rugby trophies!

I've had the T for three years now, loved every second of it. Just noticed your from Bridgend, I work up there on the Industrial Estate behind Police HQ so may have seen you about. Always see 172/182s in Bridgend but they don't seem to be members on here...

F

foulmouth

rugby trophies?? oh s**t and there me messin with u, hope ur not six foot five and built like a brick s**t house pmsl :dapprove: scared now

he swore a lot he he he should have my nick name then chick ha ha, how much they cost u hun and where u get them from?? they look awesome on my moter cos they look awesome on urs, any other mods u done?? ive got a bhp trip box on mine took her up to over 210 bhp, leaves those silly pugs for dead lolol:cool:
what i can remember i paid about £130 of one of the car internet sites, apart from grills, spliter, induction kit, Gas shocks and music not alot really...i dont believe in over doing them lol

F

foulmouth

GAS SHOCKS?? thats brilliant, where u get them from?? no forget telling me thx babe i cant afford them anyway and u will just end up winding me up more pmsl, got 2 b honest though she does look amazing and like new, i know she old though but how old???? cos she looks like new fair play to u, u must really take care of her.