ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello - Just Bought S77CCP's 172

Tarmac Abusing 172!
Hi All,

Just thought id pop on and say hi. As last night i made a deal with S77CCP.

I just sold my DC5 as im getting married in May but still wanted something fun but alot cheaper. Was looking at CTR's but drove a 172 for the first time yesterday and was shocked at how good it was. Started looking saw S77CCP's car already spec'd up very well so made a deal.

Ive had french hot hatches before but the 172 was impressive.

Quick one on my car background, im 23 now and managed to get an insurance quote on a 172 for £600 the DC5 was £1300.

Saxo VTR - Pretty much same spec as the 172 im having but with Cage and fully lightended.
106 GTI
106 GTI
VX220 N/A
DC2
VX220 N/A
DC5
VX220 Turbo
DC5

Now 172!

Im sure i'll be on here asking plenty of questions but the cars pretty much setup so might be a few.

Anyways, hello all!!

Cheers
Jay

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. for 23 you've been through a fair few cars

It's a nice car that, certainly got a all the toys!

Tarmac Abusing 172!
Im based in Shropshire. Fair trek to pick up the car but its worth it.

Thats what i thought, its got all the bits, i dont really need to do anything to it, maybe a Geo Set-up at Mardi Gras, if i feel it needs adjusting, and the temptation to use Toyo R888's in the summer.

Otherwise im really impressed, just cant wait to pick it up now. :)