ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

R26
CIMG1472.jpg

CIMG1471.jpg

CIMG1469.jpg

CIMG1473.jpg

Audi
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

I'm from Edinburgh and had it a year now. Never really use it cos it might get dirty!! Its only did 17k miles of which 3k has been done by me in a year.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Where in Edinburgh are you from ?

I have seen this in davidson mains I actually parked to get out and have a look

Stunning

Audi

Stunning

I live in East Craigs but don't use it much because i work abroad. I'm back home at the end of the month and can't wait to drive it!!!

If you ever see me in it give me a flash and i'll take you out in it. It's always nice when someone genuinley appreciates your car.

Thanks for everyone's compliments. :)

Alex

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Stunning

I live in East Craigs but don't use it much because i work abroad. I'm back home at the end of the month and can't wait to drive it!!!

If you ever see me in it give me a flash and i'll take you out in it. It's always nice when someone genuinley appreciates your car.

Thanks for everyone's compliments. :)

Alex

That would be awesome

Let me know if you are free at some point please ?

Audi
It;s a bucket! ;) lol!

When you bak from afgan? Better make the meet son!

Ali
I'm back on the 25th of September. Will definately try and make the meet. Already pencilled it in but will depend if i have to come back out here. Trying to get another ob on the rigs or something. Fed up being away for so long. Looking forward to the meet, so fingers crossed.

Brembo
Will give you a shout when i'm back mate. Will drop you a line. No problem.

Alex

Family Bus
:race:

Lovesit! Seen one that colour in Chesterfield...nearly piled car as was too busy drooling! YUMMY!

182 Trophy (#27/500)
nice looking car. love the colour. welcome and hope u enjoy using the greatest froum!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It;s a bucket! ;) lol!

When you bak from afgan? Better make the meet son!

Ali
I'm back on the 25th of September. Will definately try and make the meet. Already pencilled it in but will depend if i have to come back out here. Trying to get another ob on the rigs or something. Fed up being away for so long. Looking forward to the meet, so fingers crossed.

Brembo

Alex

Superb! I'll chat to you about offshore if you come along!

Audi
Ali

Brembo

Alex

Superb! I'll chat to you about offshore if you come along!

Is that some sort of blackmail thing??? If i come to the meet then you could maybe swing me a job??? LOL :rasp:

Only joking. Been told i have a party to go to that night,so might need to leave you all a bit early. Will find out more about it when i get home.

Alex