ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Audi
I live in East Craigs but don't use it much because i work abroad. I'm back home at the end of the month and can't wait to drive it!!!

If you ever see me in it give me a flash and i'll take you out in it. It's always nice when someone genuinley appreciates your car.

Thanks for everyone's compliments. :)

Alex

That would be awesome

Brembo

I'm home now,so if you want to go for a blast then cal me om 07977 190 437

Anytime mate

Alex

V6 Clio....Blue
That would be awesome

Brembo

I'm home now,so if you want to go for a blast then cal me om 07977 190 437

Anytime mate

Alex

untitled.gif

iceberg 172 03
hey all, welcometo cliosport alex, im pretty new myself. im from musselburgh, driving all the time tho about your area so im bound to see you. car is perfect. i cant wait till i can insure a V6, ill probably try it for a year or two. Can anyone tell me where and when our local meets are as im not yet sure.
Peppe

Audi
hey all, welcometo cliosport alex, im pretty new myself. im from musselburgh, driving all the time tho about your area so im bound to see you. car is perfect. i cant wait till i can insure a V6, ill probably try it for a year or two. Can anyone tell me where and when our local meets are as im not yet sure.
Peppe

Hi mate,

Been on here for a while. The thread has been resurrected for some reason.

Can't help about any meets, though i'm sure you will get to hear of them.

Maybe see you soon.

Thanks for all the comments people. :)

Alex

ST
The 'bodyguard', i love this guy!!

Car is a peach too!!

How you getting on with the QS on there now?