ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello!

1.2 Dynamique
However, slight prob with the drivers side window.... it wont go up. Hav had door panels out etc, cant figure it out! Any advise?
(and its not the switch) Thanks!

ibiza cupra
However, slight prob with the drivers side window.... it wont go up. Hav had door panels out etc, cant figure it out! Any advise?
(and its not the switch) Thanks!
sound like your window regulator has gone. dont think they are that cheap either im afraid. any way welcome abord the cs train

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi and welcome, as said before window regulator sounds most likely :dapprove:
Where abouts are you from?

1.2 Dynamique
Lol! i guessed, still, wanna get some of my car on here at least. :) Thanks for ur help, will investigate.... Hopefully it wont be too bad. Hey Sash i live in essex and before u all say anything....no, im not typical essex girl. Thanks for welcome!

1.2 Dynamique
I really wanna go FCS with a mate still working on it!! Yes thanks, have found the website useful so far. Near Colchester. U?

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Will have to go for a drive soon and get some pics. Or FCS whichever comes first

and whatever your parents say lol

1.2 Dynamique
Will have to go for a drive soon and get some pics. Or FCS whichever comes first

and whatever your parents say lol

Yeah def go for a drive soon NJ. maybe that place u went before..gonna need to clean cars 2. B a laugh. :) post pics on here after? lol