ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello

182 FF
Just joined the the forum and wanted to say hello. Had my clio 172cup since feb having part exed it for my my evo8 which i sold to free up some money:(. Its been a great car and after putting some decent tyres round it and a geometry set up by abp motorsport I took it round oulton park yesterday. After a few laps i got a bit overconfident and lost it on druids corner and shoved it in the gravel trap! I lost my front splitter and filled the bumper with gravel but apart from that it was ok. Swapped the tyres round in the afternoon and tracked it all day but just took my time a bit more with a few lessons learnt!

Anyway I want to make it a bit more focused for the track so just wandering if anyones put a roll cage in and could give me any prices?

Cheers:D

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
kin el another stokie!! 2 in 2 days!
where abouts in stoke u from mate?

with regards to the cage, just look in the traders section