ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

dont drive yet
Hello Everyone......My Names Sian & Im From Basingstoke I Dont Drive Yet But Hoping To Learn In The Nexted Month....I Was At The Meet Tonight in Cambeley With Paul.... &I Thought Ill Join This Site As It Looked Very Intresting And Some The Cars At The Meet Are Nice.....Anyway Hope To Chat Soon If You Wanna Know Anything Else About Me Write Back Or Add Me On Msn : Siany-Wiany@live.co.uk Thanks

E87 118d M Sport
Howdy. Did you know that not every word has to start with a capital letter? lol ; )
Hope you enjoy the forum!

Last edited:
  421 Cammed 172
Howdy. Did you know that not ever word has to start with a capital letter?
Hope you enjoy the forum!

I type like that sometimes too, force of habit! lol

Hello and welcome also Sian :)

I give it 5 minutes before the pic/vid sharks hit this thread!!

dont drive yet
Sorry About The Capital Letters But Like The Lad Said Force Of Habit Lol

I Say 2 Mins Lol Nar Im Joking

Cheers For The Welcomes And Thanks About The Driving Thing Lol

clio sport ph1 172
Hello trouble :D remember this is a grown ups site lol and no mushy stuff plz :p but WELCOME and no your not driving my car. lmao

dont drive yet
Okay Not Sure If This Work But Ill Try......Dont Expect A Stunner Lol......

n752370397_5661393_1111.jpg

IMG01343.jpg

Ill Sort More Out Cos My Pictures Are Everywhere On This Pc

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Why is it girls always take pics holding the camera slanty ways?

LOL?

Welcome love, watch for Zippo.

Hes a sexual predator

Welcome to the forum, apart from the sharks its a handy source of info & plenty of banter to boot!

I think I may have met you the other night were you with the fella with the blue 172 - had a chat with me (next to my black 182?)

dont drive yet
Welcome to the forum, apart from the sharks its a handy source of info & plenty of banter to boot!

I think I may have met you the other night were you with the fella with the blue 172 - had a chat with me (next to my black 182?)

that was me lol the lilsmall thing lol

dont drive yet
Some More Pictures..........

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo Time

Photo-0002.jpg

Random Bored Moment

3592149585a6896734229l.jpg

Modelling Prom Dresses

IMG0132A.jpg

Me When I Had Black Hair