ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I'm new to this site, I'm 17 years old and I'm currently learning to drive, I recently bought a MK 2 Clio (I'm lead to believe its "phase 2").

Before the clio I owned a Vauxhall Corsa C & a Triumph Dolomite Sprint.

Below are pictures of my new car.

Enjoy
Liam

[FONT=&quot]
P200409_0741.gif

P200409_074101.gif

P170409_1439.gif

[/FONT]

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Why are you on your third car an how? Oh welcome to CS

Had the triumph, bought it in the thought of fixing it and selling it on.
Got the corsa in 2007 so that I could get it how I wanted for when I passed, a little premature I know but got it looking really nice. In the end I had to sell it because I had a few problems with it.

Bought the clio as I've had 4 lessons and I'm nearly ready to take my test, I used to go with my dad to Morrisons every sunday to drive for around 2 years.

Just noticed your local, where abouts in Widnes bud?

I know where you live, just around the corner from me....On the way to the barret, right by the speedbumps.

I live on Kennington Park, just next to Sandy Lane.

Absolutely love your car mate, seen it on your drive a few times and it's stunning.

Artic Blime 182
Had the triumph, bought it in the thought of fixing it and selling it on.
Got the corsa in 2007 so that I could get it how I wanted for when I passed, a little premature I know but got it looking really nice. In the end I had to sell it because I had a few problems with it.

Bought the clio as I've had 4 lessons and I'm nearly ready to take my test, I used to go with my dad to Morrisons every sunday to drive for around 2 years.

I know where you live, just around the corner from me....On the way to the barret, right by the speedbumps.

I live on Kennington Park, just next to Sandy Lane.

Absolutely love your car mate, seen it on your drive a few times and it's stunning.

Was your last corsa red? You will have to get your self to a North West meet, they can be really good. We tend to meet in Lymm services, we could convoy are way there lol.

Think i will take the Sandy Lane route home an see if i can spot you car..

An thanks bud.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
How are the driving lessons going bud?

Really well tbh matey, been out a few times in the clio, absolutely love it tbh lol. So much better than the corsa!

Had a lesson about 30 mins ago, went really well....Had 4 lessons so far, was supposed to be goin Runcorn and over the bridge today but time wasn't on our time and it was chocka, so just cruised round Widnes :)

Artic Blime 182
Really well tbh matey, been out a few times in the clio, absolutely love it tbh lol. So much better than the corsa!

Had a lesson about 30 mins ago, went really well....Had 4 lessons so far, was supposed to be goin Runcorn and over the bridge today but time wasn't on our time and it was chocka, so just cruised round Widnes :)

Good, good hopefully you pass soon so you can go the meets. Havent seen your car yet.. :(

Fabia VRS Special Ed
yeah mate, where the first roundabout is leading to your estate, if you come from your road and take the second exit, you'll run next to the trees by a ditch, then you turn right and your on my estate :)

Artic Blime 182
yeah mate, where the first roundabout is leading to your estate, if you come from your road and take the second exit, you'll run next to the trees by a ditch, then you turn right and your on my estate :)

Ah right cool i may have a look when i get a chance. There may be a north west meet coming up soon, well they are currently making a mission out of organising it bud when they get some ideas times etc i will pm you and you can tag along with me if you want. You will get to see some nice lil motors, may give you some ideas for yours :approve:

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Ah right cool i may have a look when i get a chance. There may be a north west meet coming up soon, well they are currently making a mission out of organising it bud when they get some ideas times etc i will pm you and you can tag along with me if you want. You will get to see some nice lil motors, may give you some ideas for yours :approve:

Nice one mate, would be really good. :)