ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

H

Huffski

Hello been on the site for about a month now so thought i best introduce myself my names Dan im from Hagworthingham/ Lincolnshire. 19 yrs old.
Im currently serving in the Army in the REME as a vehicle engineer. I drive a 172 sport which i bought a month ago and are loking forward to seeing some of you at Cadwell on the 11th

RB 197
Hi Dan welcome. Good to see more people from Lincoln joining :)
I'm off to Cadder's on Tus, not going on track either so be cool to meet you.

H

Huffski

I currently have 4 weeks leave but yeah im on 10 trg Bn camp. What goes on on louisberg barracks ? Im not off on track either mellisa just watching do you know which entrance you use if your just watching ?

RB 197
I currently have 4 weeks leave but yeah im on 10 trg Bn camp. What goes on on louisberg barracks ? Im not off on track either mellisa just watching do you know which entrance you use if your just watching ?

You can use the main entrance and park down with the rest of the guys :)

Clio 182
Hey! Welcome to CS! My boyfriend's in the REME. Was based in Bordon but he's in Afghan at the minute! 4 weeks leave eh? Nice :)

Laura

H

Huffski

Cheers steph 10 trg battalion is SEME where you do vm/armourer training they changed the name for some reason