ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Hi my name is Michael and 19 years , Always been a fan of Cliosports and looking to buy PH1 172 next year :) i drive this atm :

if9z7s.jpg
[/IMG]
A fully opel Corsa lol if that means much, Cheers Mike

Liking that Corsa! Good choice with the Clio though, not sure if you've been in one or driven one but you'll be really impressed by the power they have!

Liking that Corsa! Good choice with the Clio though, not sure if you've been in one or driven one but you'll be really impressed by the power they have!

Cheers had it a a few years now , even though i'am a big Vauxhall fan Seem to be draw towards these 172's more so the ph1 , never driven or been in one , but seen the go they are quite fast :)

Haha, I've been in a couple but now I've got mine I'm even more amazed tbh, they pull so well and will beat most cars you see on the road!