ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

RB 182 Cup
In the process of selling my Corsa, went to look at a 182cup today and put a deposit down on it and will be picking it up next week.

Should be going to Sarfbest Saturday, hope to see a few familiar faces.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
welcome to cs sarah.

im going to sarfbest, look forward to meeting you and your clio cup. (age, color, price etc)

also get yourself down for cliosport saturday. :)

Mark

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
RB 182 .. nice :)

Hope to be at SBS but not sure if I'll be there yet... :-S

Welcome to the site .. the sharks will smell this thread soon.

Clio
Welcome to CS, you will find this forum full of useful tips, tricks and ideas to make your ownership of a RenaultSport thorughly enjoyable. Not only will ClioSport.net make you feel welcome to the friendly forum but social circle as well.

It has been a great honour and privilege for me to be a memeber of the largest Renault Clio community on the internet over the years.

Jap Box
Welcome to CS, you will find this forum full of useful tips, tricks and ideas to make your ownership of a RenaultSport thorughly enjoyable. Not only will ClioSport.net make you feel welcome to the friendly forum but social circle as well.

It has been a great honour and privilege for me to be a memeber of the largest Renault Clio community on the internet over the years.

I assume this is something to do with a previous girl member wanting her account deleted :S not just come back from Japan cleaning up the wastland while saving little children from sharks?

Welcome.

Clio 172 ph1
Or something to do with the fact she already mentioned the dreaded phrase: OH! :rasp:

Welcome to CS, car sounds lully :D

Seriously, who gets upset about the comical sharky replies to welcome threads?!

Megane 225 F1
Welcome to CS. My name is willdot. I would like to welcome you. I am the official welcomer so if you have any problems, feel free to send me a pm.

I am one of the organizers of the Sarfbest meet coming up. I'll say hello there. I'll buy you a drink. Your OH cancome as well. I'll tie him up and leave him in the boot. I will be very tired though as the day before I am helping a Japanese family rebuild their house in Japan.

So hai :) x

Nothing at the mo :(

Someone hacked mace? Wheres his bear fighting or doing charity walk stories?

Clio 172
Welcome to CS. My name is willdot. I would like to welcome you. I am the official welcomer so if you have any problems, feel free to send me a pm.

I am one of the organizers of the Sarfbest meet coming up. I'll say hello there. I'll buy you a drink. Your OH cancome as well. I'll tie him up and leave him in the boot. I will be very tired though as the day before I am helping a Japanese family rebuild their house in Japan.

So hai :) x

Lol