ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Hi,

I´m new at this forum. Please excuse my english which is not very well. I am from Bamberg (Germany/Bavaria) and I drive a ClioSport Mk1 and a ClioA 1,4RT as wintercar.

Pics are available at: http://www.xtomcatx.de/Fotos/http://www.xtomcatx.de/Fotos/

The 172 is not finished at all, but these were the last photos before the winter

I don´t know if this is the right board I posted in, but you can move it, if it´s wrong

Cu, Martin

thank you

I am from Bamberg. This is a city in Germany / Bavaria. Perhaps you know munich. this is about 200kilometers away and Nurnberg is about 50 kilometers away

Sorry man. Nice car! No idea where you live. Im a City fan. Dont know Europe that well! You see.....we knock ourselves up here!

Quote: Originally posted by Mr_Shankly on 17 November 2003

Sorry man. Nice car! No idea where you live. Im a City fan. Dont know Europe that well! You see.....we knock ourselves up here!
well i live in germany. :) you know?

clio sport mk1 golf

spreken di deuscth?

wilkommen what is your real name. i can not finf the time or have the patience to type in your froum name.

welcom to cliosport, nice car too!

au revoir mon clio buddy

clio sport mk1 golf

im sorry my spelling isnt very good today. I must make sure i use correcet english otherwise you will think im talking crap.

ps do you get pingu in bavaria?

clio sport mk1 golf

Martin,

somebody has pinched your rear washer blade mate. do you live in a dodgy area?

ps pingu is a penguin like the piccy above. Piccy = picture. sorry i shouldnt use slang.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yes welcome, love your car my friend looks like its taken lots of effort.

Top Job!

Ignore mr stromba hes never been the same since i ran him over.

(ok so i havent yet but im working on it)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Take it you didnt get the job, did you let yourself down during casting?

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 17 November 2003

PS. Würden Sie ein Gelee Baby mögen?
well, we have penguins at the zoo. The penguin on my site is Tux, the logo of Linux.

what is a "Gelee Baby"?

I was quite happy with the interview. I forgot my lines at one point, and the money shot missed the expected target, but then doesnt it always. In the end they said they were looking for someone with more presence, whatever that means.

Lionel Richie

That 172 is fooking mint!!!!!! YA GUD!!!! Tres bien etc etc

Lowrider euro 172, MINT!!!!

are those wheels 9x16???

Quote: Originally posted by Nath on 17 November 2003

somebody has pinched your rear washer blade mate. do you live in a dodgy area?
no, i did not finish my car (like written above in the first post). I will do this during the winter

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 17 November 2003

That 172 is fooking mint!!!!!! YA GUD!!!! Tres bien etc etc

Lowrider euro 172, MINT!!!!

are those wheels 9x16???
yes, Borbet Bs 9x16 with Dunlop SP Sport 9000 215/35ZR16 on it