ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Allsorts
Hi all, a newbie here,
I have recently just purchased a 2004 182 49k miles in Artic Blue.
Its in factory form apart from a Miltek system.
I have had many cars over the years from mx5's, m3s, caterhams etc etc,.. but this little thing has me bent over a wall with enjoyment, i purchased my 182 to drive / enjoy and thats all i have been doing since 3 wks ownership, even to the point of my daily has been parked up since it arrived.
Any how i will be doing Oulton and Anglesey a few times this year and no doubt daily driving to the workshop everyday, i have access to ramps etc so hopefully will post some antics for all to read at some point,...Thanks All.

Allsorts
IMG_4552.jpg
IMG_4747.jpg

Allsorts
Forgot to add they is a set of eibachs and omp wheel, ive just replaced the rear discs and pads standard pagid, fronts ive done with delphi discs grooved, pbs pads hoses and 5.1 fluid

Allsorts
Ye it sits well on them, i am gonna order some b14s in the near future but for now they doing fine

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome. Fellow Arctic owner here, more or less standard except for a Yozza sport exhaust and grams springs. I've had mine almost 16 years and still love it 😊

Allsorts
Nice,.over the years ive driven and worked on many and always been intrigued, this one was in a mates collection of cars and he finally let it go, ive just given it a refresh as wasnt being used at all, belts service etc..its great, looking forward to the summer 😎

Allsorts
Gave some love to the clio today and Fitted some camber bolts, will be sort the alignment out tomorrow,
D2119CF7-AA04-44D0-86C3-1BC1FEEE8165.jpeg
4A768903-053F-4B1A-B2D8-CC73F7529AAE.jpeg28608551-BAE5-4028-9436-6C4DE337FB91.jpeg2A892C83-03D3-427C-A0EA-E26A1BBCC248.jpeg

Reactions: Gus
  Allsorts
Installed the k brace from baf, lovely bit of kit, just ordered some corvette c6 ducts,..just wish i could make my mind up to remove the rear seats 🥴
8A8B14C7-D877-4C9F-9A97-4E8A5111E3EF.jpeg

Allsorts
Did you notice any difference with the k brace?
If im really honest, the car doesnt seem to be as unforgiving with lift off oversteer on the back,..but it may of just be me getting more confident with fwd,..always been a rwd bandit 🤣,..very happy with it, great welds and fits flawlessly

Clio 197,with megan'
Looks great and welcome to the club. I'd love to take my clio round Anglesey, shame it's so far away...
I live in N/E Scotland, Anglesea is around 560 miles from me. I am there in May, Oulton the following day. Spa in July, around 1200 miles away. When I do Spa, I will be 82 years old. If I can do it, it is NOT too far for you!!. Come on my BD, just get it done.

Allsorts
I live in N/E Scotland, Anglesea is around 560 miles from me. I am there in May, Oulton the following day. Spa in July, around 1200 miles away. When I do Spa, I will be 82 years old. If I can do it, it is NOT too far for you!!. Come on my BD, just get it done.
Mega, hats off to you..

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
You're right. I just need to pull my finger out and book Oulton and Anglesey.

Hi all, a newbie here,
I have recently just purchased a 2004 182 49k miles in Artic Blue.
Its in factory form apart from a Miltek system.
I have had many cars over the years from mx5's, m3s, caterhams etc etc,.. but this little thing has me bent over a wall with enjoyment, i purchased 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 my 182 to drive / enjoy and thats all i have been doing since 3 wks ownership, even to the point of my daily has been parked up since it arrived.
Any how i will be doing Oulton and Anglesey a few times this year and no doubt daily driving to the workshop everyday, i have access to ramps etc so hopefully will post some antics for all to read at some point,...Thanks All.
Welcome to the forum