ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

helo with clio wont go and has a dash light on

Could be any number of things coil packs sensors best get it on a computer and see what the fault codes are

BG 182 FF
hey up m8 i had the same problem with mine, took it to a local garage an they thought they sorted it cos on the fault code they sed it was the throttle body they cleaned it out and all seem good.
However it happened agen so I took it to renualt an they kept it for a few days, they carried out a clip test and found faults on accelerator.
Basically it needed a new accelerator and sensor pedal cost me £169.58 (I still have reciept) hope that helps abit m8y :)

BG 182 FF
oh bollox french piece of s**t lol cheers bud ill take a look

no problem m8 in all fairness to renault dealers that i took mine to they weren't a bunch of dick turpins. But it needs to be tested cos it cud be any sensor or coil etc etc with is poo:(

iceberg 172
probably the coil pack in all fairness but its worth checking the fuel cut out switch hasnt triggered!

BG 182 FF
I dont know much, but if the fuel cut out switch had trigger it wudn't go no where surely, wud it? :S its only a guess.

iceberg 172
sorry didnt read the problem just the title! oatcake is right! probably the coil pack or tdc sensor!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i dont think its coil pack because you can feel the misfire but i cant feel it it just wont rev

iceberg 172
depends on which cyclinder has gone down. there a tdc sensor and also a sensor on the throttle cant remember the name!

BG 182 FF
it cud be the same problem as i had then m8y, i wud get it chip tested, the garage that cleaned me throttle body made the problem go away for 2-3 weeks which helped cos i had no money at the time but is best to get it sorted cos i was always worring about if it wud go agen.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
it cud be the same problem as i had then m8y, i wud get it chip tested, the garage that cleaned me throttle body made the problem go away for 2-3 weeks which helped cos i had no money at the time but is best to get it sorted cos i was always worring about if it wud go agen.

i can get my hands on a snapon code reader ill chuck it on tommorow and give it ago thanks for your help dude

BG 182 FF
any time m8y i have jst pulled me invoice out of me file the part that was needed only cost £39.32 exc vat. So if you are gd at fixing an felting you may save yourself a few bob.
If ya need a part number i could get that i fink aswell m8y jst let me know. :)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
any time m8y i have jst pulled me invoice out of me file the part that was needed only cost £39.32 exc vat. So if you are gd at fixing an felting you may save yourself a few bob.
If ya need a part number i could get that i fink aswell m8y jst let me know. :)

shoulndt be to hard im an ex mechanic lol if you could send me the part number that would be sweet

BG 182 FF
the code i fink is, R82 00 699 958 sensor pedal acc, thats wot it is saying in the description of goods box on the sheet m8y