ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!! AIRBAG LIGHT

172 Cup & Black Ph1
hi everyone need some urgent help as im out in the rain doing this lol, serv and airbag light came on when i changed my cup interior to half leather, the half leather seats black connectors were broken, was told to buy 3.9ohm resistors from maplin got them and plugged one in each side into black connector bridging coloured wires? light is still on any ideas?? cheers. tryed to find something on here and followed a thread but still no luck its a 2002 172 cup

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You deffo go em in the right pins? My guess is the seats you have are equipped with lateral air bag units and the Cup units didn't so the SRS ECM is seeing them and saying "Hang on, I need configuring" and if that's the case no resistors will help you and you need someone with CLIP to reconfigure the module... someone like ME :)

Mick

FF 182
Hi, my SERV and airbag light came on last night. Ignore the connectors, Ive been told from a renault tech that all they do is solder the wires together (make sure you do the correct wires). They do this because the connectors are faulty, There may even be a recall for it